Be Prepared for Everything

“I feel secure and in good hands. My agent is helpful and always courteous.”

– C. Martinez, Modesto, CA

A Basi Agent can customize and do the shopping for you with multiple carriers if you click below:

Dwelling Fire Insurance

Rental and vacant property coverage can be customized for multiple risk types:

  • Vacation Rentals 
  • Rented - for landlords who rent their homes to tenants
  • Vacant - for unoccupied homes including those for sale

A variety of policies and optional coverages available include:

Property coverage:
Protection for the primary structure. Basic and special policy forms are available permitting either replacement cost or actual cash value loss settlement.

Contents coverage:
Basic and broad form level coverages can pay for damages to personal property and are available on either a replacement cost or actual cash value loss settlement basis.

Additional living expense/fair rental value:
Optional coverages that help pay for expenses related to alternative housing or rental income when the insured property is uninhabitable due to a covered loss.

Personal liability/Landlord or tenant:

Optional coverages if you become liable for damages or injury resulting from the use of your property.

Additional options permit you to further enhance your protection and include:

  • Unattached structures - covers losses on structures such as garages, sheds, and other unattached structures.
  • Equipment breakdown - for sudden, accidental failure of electrical and mechanical systems built into the home, in addition to those purchased later.
  • Vandalism coverage - this additional coverage helps pay for damages as a result of vandalism.

Request A Quote